There are numerous ways to make the sweet and sacred Ladoo. Each type of Ladoo is made with different ingredients and unique flavors. The sole ingredients keep changing whereas the side ingredients remain stagnant. And one such variation is the Atta Ladoo Recipe which uses wheat flour in the making of Ladoo mixture. Wheat flour is commonly known as Atta and thus implies to the name of this recipe.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
With the new addition of Atta, the rest of side helps such as milk, nuts, and cardamom are still part of the recipe. The roasted wheat flour dilutes rustic flavors into the mixture. The wonder whiff of the Ladoo mixture and its nutty aroma is irresistible. And the extra sprinkle of flavoring agent cardamom powder takes the taste and the fragrance of Ladoo to another level.
The recipe looks simple but the taste and texture of these auspicious Ladoo are totally appreciable. It’s very quick to make the Ladoo mixture only from the wheat flour. The other ingredients instantly merge within the mixture and start to mingle with each other. Yet the preparation of Ladoo requires a lot of perspiration and persuasion.
It is the royal sweet which is considered for sacred serving and also one of the most delectable desserts. At times you may have it in the form of snacks with hot tea or coffee. They are generally preferred to be made in winters as to be relieved from the heat of the stove. Even in the monsoons, their sweet bite can be enjoyed with the tiny droplets of rains from the balcony.
- The Atta Ladoo Recipe requires 15 minutes to assemble and make at home.
- The measure proportion of ingredients quantifies to make it for 10 people. You can increase or decrease as per the number of serving.
- The time for roasting of the wheat flour depends on the thickness, size and material of the pan you are using.
- If you are unable to form Ladoo, then add the little bit of more ghee a try again.
- The prepared Atta Ladoo can be kept in an airtight container and stored in the fridge.
- Prepare them during any season but you would relish eating these nutritious Ladoo especially in winters and monsoons.
- If it’s winter, you can keep them out and they stay edible for a month. But if it’s summer, you have to refrigerate them.
- You can have this rich in taste Atta Ka Ladoo in form of sweet dessert after the meal or as a light evening snack with hot tea.
Serve the Atta Ka Ladoo as a delicate sweet dish with a complete meal. Garnish the circular surface of Ladoo with:
- Sliced Pistachio
- Cardamom Seeds
- Saffron Strands
- Chopped Almond
- You can also use roasted Chana Dal for making these wheat flour Ladoo.
- Also, if you do not have Chana Dal, then substitute it with Besan.
- You can mix grated Jaggery instead of sugar in this recipe. If you are using the Jaggery, then once you have roasted the flour, add the Jaggery.
- You can add the powdered form of all the nuts and dry fruits you have used in this Atta Ladoo.
- To give the crumbly texture to Ladoo, do not roll them much in round motion. Keep them between your palms and press them.
- Cardamom powder acts as the best flavoring agent for this recipe.
- You can also add the powdered form of roasted sesame seeds into the mixture of Atta Ladoo.
The Atta Ladoo Recipe is an instant sweet dish which can be made in minutes with an availability of wheat flour, nut, and coconut. This simple delectable sweet Ladoo can be prepared effortlessly within no time. Wheat flour used in the making of Ladoo contains the high amount of calcium and is extremely rich in vitamins. The intake of this protein packed Ladoo are not only good in taste but very essential for good health of kids and women. Thus the Atta Ladoo with full of flavors is filled with various health benefits as well. Make these royal Ladoo’s with rich taste at home. Fill their mixture with the chopped nuts and make them tastier and crunchier.
The amazingly awesome Atta Ladoo recipe is the most common sweet dish made from the whole wheat flour in many Indian houses. This recipe needs few minimal and commonly available ingredients. Once you have the required elements, you can begin with the making of the Ladoo and they can be prepared easily within few minutes. These balls are not delicate like the original ladoo’s but rather have a fine disintegrating surface that is soft to chew. This powdered texture of wheat flour with the crumble of desiccated coconut instantly melts-in-mouth as soon as you take the first bite.
Another advantage of this Atta ka Ladoo is that if you are preparing them for a party or small function at your home, then you make them a day before. These Ladoo from the wheat flour stay edible for a long period of time if you properly store and refrigerate them. So, you can you can store these delicious Ladoo in clean and neat airtight containers for as many days as you want. Whenever you want to serve them, take them out as needed and allow to get the room temperature. Just before serving, you can also warm these Ladoo’s in the microwave for a few seconds. This Ladoo is one such sweet dish from Indian Cuisine which you can make in minutes even if you have less in hand.
These lovely Atte Ke Ladoo’s or commonly known as Churma Ladoo, are the easiest to try and quickest to prepare of all the various type of Ladoo recipe you can make at home. These yummy and tummy filling Ladoo quite popular Indian sweet in every house especially on the grand festivals like Diwali. If you have some sacred Puja or small traditional function then this sweet dish is must to keep. The Malai Ladoo is again another easy and tasty sweet Ladoo recipe which you can attempt even though you making Ladoo for the first time.
The reason all of us love making ladoo’s at home is not only because they are easy but also because they are too versatile. We can change its core ingredient and they can be made with the combination of any other flour as well. If you are interested in learning more Ladoo recipes, then lest get into each of the recipes in detail. There are many types of Ladoo recipes in this blog, explore each Ladoo recipe and make the wonderful round shaped ladoo’s. You can tweak with the traditional method of preparing Ladoo and give them the taste suitable to your taste palates. You can also check out more recipes of yummy Ladoo such as Atta Besan Ladoo, Motichoor Ladoo, Coconut Ladoo, Rava Ladoo, Boondi Ladoo, Til Ladoo and much more.