Are you are vegetarian? Nah, I am Dessertarian! If this is your answer when asked what food you prefer to have then it’s a risk to neglect this delicious, colorful and flavorful creamy dessert. The Fruit Custard Recipe is a dessert dish packed with all healthy and nutritious nuts and fruits drowned in the pool creamy custard. The various seasonal fruits with custard have a reputation of creating an enormous blast of creamy mash up. It has a smooth texture with terrific sweetness.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
The chopped fruits get diluted in the custard whereas nuts give a crunchy munch. It is a little bit of sweet, subtle, not blowsy and has extrovert flavors of various fruits and nuts drowned in cream. It is made delicately with no amount of roughness involved. Initially, it takes time for each flavor to expose, but as it gulps down the throat, they intend to stay there forever. The addition of juicy berries tastes exceptionally amazing and they can also be used for topping to garnish the plate.
When talked about Indian desserts and sweets, the fruit custard takes the winning position. Whether served with or without the jelly syrup, its creamy texture, and colorful looks automatically makes this Indian dessert as kids favorite. Mother’s select this primarily because of milk, fruits, and nuts which are good for kids. It is also the most loved dessert of all the age group people. Though it sounds simple, it is relatively going to require some hard work which will have a fruitful end result.
To have the delicious union of fruits dipped in creamy custard is like to have conquered the king’s reign. You feel sophistication of sweet fruits richness of nuts, all at the same time in one bowl of custard. The flavors burst out with loud spirits due to the extra topping of jelly/ jam syrup. It is simple and easy to make at home with few handful of fresh fruits and tinned nuts. With proper proportion and blend of the ingredients, there is a guarantee that custard can’t go wrong.
- The Fruit Custard Recipe requires only 45 minutes to chop the fruits and combine them together.
- The measured ingredients quantity approximately serves 3 people.
- If you prefer the thick custard, then use more custard powder.
- If you are making this dish for fast then skip cornstarch.
- Do not mix acidic fruits with milk. Thus, it is advisable to use fresh seasonal fruits and avoid citrus fruits.
- You can use custard powder of any flavor.
- You can tweak the recipe by using chopped dates. If you use them, then keep in mind to reduce the proportion of sugar.
- For certain fruits, mix them to custard only a while before you are serving.
Garnish the fruit custard glass or bowl with –
- Chopped Nuts and Fruits
- Red and Green Cherries
- Pomegranate Pearls
- Mint Leaves