There is lot of zest in Chinese Cuisine made of crunchy veggies, mouth-watering and tongue-tickling sweet, spicy, savory and sapid flavors. The basic idea of Veg. Hakka Noodles recipe is to stir fry noodles with all colorful veggies and Chinese sauces. The easy to cook and tempting noodles tossed with spicy and tangy sauces is much loved meal of adults and kids.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
- The Recipe of Veg. Hakka Noodles requires 30 minutes to cook including preparation.
- Experiment with the dish by using veggies and the sauces you like.
- To balance with the health quotient of the dish, you may use beans.
Garnish the noodles with coriander leaves and spring onions. Serve the hot Veg Hakka Noodles in a bowl or a round plate with –
- Dry Manchurian
- Salad – Cucumber, Lettuce, Tomato, Olives, Onion
- Sauces – Honey Mustard, Chipotle South West, Red Chili
- Tomato Ketchup / Green Chutney