Are you a capsicum lover and always in search of various capsicum dishes. So your search ends here. Capsicum and potatoes make a great combo. The Aloo Capsicum recipe is not only very easy to make but also very palatable. Aloo capsicum is a Punjabi dish. It is dry vegetable dish without any gravy. Here potato and capsicum is cooked with some spices. It is a no onion and no garlic recipe. This is a very easy recipe for the beginners.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
- Garnish with green coriander leaves.
- Serve with phulka roti or paratha.
- It can also be served as a side dish with dal rice.
- Total time of cooking is 35 minutes.
- Serves 3-4 people.
- Onions can also be added.
- To make the dish more colourful you can add red and yellow capsicum also.
- Little amount of water can be added to give a moist texture.
- Tomato can also be added.
- Fennel seeds will enhance the taste of the dish.
Image Credit : Mintsrecipes