This is an exciting Punjabi recipe where you marinate the paneer in the spicy masalas. This is surely a treat for all folks who love to eat spicy food. The core element of any Punjabi dish is the paneer. Here the paneer cubes are shallow fried and tossed in the spice mix. The Achari Paneer Tikka Recipe is rich in taste and flavours. It is a wholesome meal which you can you enjoy with Roti/ Paratha or the mild flavoured chutney.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
- Do not over-roast the seeds or it will spoil the taste.
- If you do not have garam masala, you can make garam masala at home.
- Check if the Curd is fresh. Otherwise, it will give the bitter taste.
- You can use any pickle gravy depending on your taste. I prefer the mango mix achaar gravy.
- You can cut paneer cubes in any shape. Triangle or cubes or rectangles, etc.
- When cooking the Achari paneer tikka, do not forget to rotate it, or it won’t cook evenly.
Serving & Garnishing:
- Garnish it with Mint leaves.
- You can use fresh coriander leaves as well.
- Serve it as it is or use any dip of your choice.
- Kids love this as an evening snack.