Can you just image our food without potatoes? Of course no! Potatoes are present everywhere in Indian culinary. Potato is something which we eat mostly on daily basis. It is combined with almost everything. It can be combined with any other veggies. The Dahi Aloo Recipe is one such combination of potato with the fresh curd.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
Not only potatoes tastes good when combined with some veggies but only potatoes also taste good. Here is one of the dish with only potatoes. Here potatoes are simmered in curd sauce. You just need to boil the potatoes and then the remaining preparation is less time consuming.
It is an no onion and no garlic recipe. One can also make a vrat recipe out of this dish. Just use the vrat spices instead of routine spices and the remaining process is same. The dish goes well roti and paratha or poori.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves.
- Serve hot along with phulka roti or paratha.
- Total time of cooking is 25-30 minutes.
- Serves 4 people.
- While adding curd and besan mixture stirr continuing to avoid curdling.
- Fresh curd is to be used otherwise if you use sour curd the Tate will be spoiled completely.
- Garlic can also be added.