The Eggless Banana Cake Recipe is a fancy fusion of healthy bananas with whole wheat flour and milk. This version of the banana cake without the use of eggs in the batter is best for vegans. It is quick and easy to make this fun eating fluffy banana cake at home. Popularly, the recipe is renowned by the name of “Low-Fat Banana Cake”.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
When the preparation is less, the dish automatically becomes pleasing. There is no extra consumption of energy or resources in its cooking. The making of this cake is effortless without any complications. The hero of this dessert dish is the fresh ripe banana, which is available in all seasons. The dry fruits used are optional and obtained in all grocery stores.
The brilliance of this baked cakes lies in its affable aroma. The caramelized syrup polishes the taste palates. One piece of soft and spongy banana cake is enough to leave everyone speechless. Gulping down the banana in the most flavorful manner is never forgetting experience.
Generally, it is preferred to eat as a light sweet snack. But many a time, you may see the banana cake served as dessert in parties or restaurant with creamy frosting. Also, the cost to prepare at home is quite cheap when compared with the restaurant.
Also, you can bring variation the cake by drizzling the top layer with flavored syrups. For converting it to chocolate flavor, combine with cocoa powder. Raise the texture by adding cashews, raisins, pistachios and various other dry fruits. Make, Bake and the serve the yummy bowl of light and moist banana cake.
- The Eggless Banana Cake recipe requires nearly 1 hour to cook.
- Banana has proportion of fiber and makes digestion easy. It is a powerhouse of nutrients. It helps in controlling blood pressure.
- You can adjust the amount of sugar as it contain high proportion of sugar in its making.
- Make use of Fresh Banana Puree.
- The cake is edible for a week if stored in fridge.
- Use more baking soda if you do not have baking powder.
- You can also use condensed milk.
- You can make fusion of the cake, with addition of clove, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- As we are not using eggs, we do not have anything which gives cake a rise. So, use the flat tray to bake the cake.
- You may add any dry fruit of your choice. Using dry fruits is optional.
Cut the pieces of cake or serve it as whole over the cake table. You can eat the cake with any hot beverage. Garnish the banana cake with:
- Cinnamon Cream Swirls
- Golden Syrup
- Cheese Frosting
- Caramel Drizzle
- Chopped Banana
- Chopped Dry Fruits
Image Credit : Blendwithspices