Dahi bhindi Recipe makes a dish in which stir fried bhindi is cooked in a mildly spiced gravy made up of curd and gram flour. This dish can be served both during lunch or dinner. It goes very well with roti, naan, paratha, steamed rice or jeera rice.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
You May Also Like:
- Garnish with green coriander leaves
- Serve with
- Steamed rice
- Jeera Rice
- Total time of cooking is 25 minutes
- Serves 3 people.
- Ginger garlic paste can also be added. It’s optional.
- A pinch of sugar can be added to balance the tangines of curd.
- After adding bhindi in the gravy don’t cook for longer time otherwise the bhindi will get mushy because we have already fried it.
- Curd has to be fresh.
- While cutting the bhindi keep cleaning the knife with a cloth because it will avoid more stickiness.
Image Credit : PhotoBucket