Are you a fan of both sweet and savory foods? Why to always make a choice between these flavors? The Okonomiyaki Recipe of Japanese Cuisine is a type of pan-cake which incorporates both these zests in it. The inside filling of pancake is a mixture of hearty spinach combined with tempting condiments and flavorsome sauces. And use of garlic and ginger spreads a strong aroma all over the kitchen.. making everyone around you hungry! Adapt this perfect wholesome supper if you prefer proteins in your meal.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
You May Also Like :
- The total preparation time for the dish is just 10 minutes. It may vary upon the type of toppings you choose.
- You can personalize the recipe of Okonomiyaki by adding green onions, seaweed, garlic and ginger.
- For enriching the flavors of dish, use variety of sauces available in market.
Serve the pancakes with hot soup and bread crumbs.Garnish the Okonomiyaki recipe dish with –
- Sauces – Karashi, Mentsuyu, Ponzu, Rayu, Warishita
- Salad – Cucumber, Lettuce, Tomato, Olives, Onion
- Dip- Japanese Mayonnaise / Wafu
- Seaweed/ Bonito Flakes