The charismatic and complex flavors of cold coffee can compel anyone for a cup. The fascinating aroma of grounded coffee beans is highly captivating. The cold coffee recipe comprises of mild roasted coffee beans and milk. The use of sugar in the coffee lessens its bitterness and reduces acidity.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
The blend of brewed coffee with the coffee ice cubes is utterly delicious. The rich in taste cold coffee when poured in a tall glass looks extremely luring. When the smooth creamy texture lubricates over the tongue, it transports you to different world.
The chocolate coating over the creamy cold coffee simply enhances the drinking experience. Every coffee lover has 100 hundred reasons for why consume coffee. Without being health conscious or worry for calories, whisk the creamy coffee during stressed working days.
The use of ice-cream with the cold-coffee is indeed indulging. The restaurants do serve the cold coffee instantly but making at home is actually the wait worthwhile! Enjoy the cool café like coffee anytime at your comfort.
- The cold coffee recipe mainly requires the use of fresh coffee beans.
- It is prominent to use the dark and roasted beans for the strong and sharp results. You can also use more coffee if you want strong cold coffee.
- You can use any sugar substitute if you are diabetic or diet centric.
- If you do not have coffee beans would like to prepare fast then use instant coffee powder.
- For the best results, use the full cream milk.
- Add more ice cubes for the thick cold coffee.
- You can use any ice-cream flavor for this cold coffee.
- Try to add 1 tsp. of cocoa powder for the enhancement of taste and flavors.
- Adjust the quantity of the sugar as the ice-cream is already sweet.
- You can store the remaining coffee solution in refrigerator. You may have the next day.
Make having this delicious cold coffee an unforgotten experience for yourself. When preparing for guests at home, you can little creative and innovative to make coffee look more appealing to your eyes. Follow these simple ideas to decorate the glass of cold coffee:
- Have a dark chocolate in your fridge? Grate some portion of it and garnish coffee cup.
- Top the layer of the cold coffee with whipped cream.
- You can also add a cinnamon stick to your coffee cup. It will act as a stir.
- Also if you have the flavored milk, then try to add a few drops of vanilla extract.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup in the glass and rotate it to make a pattern.
- Pour the cold coffee in the stylish and tall glass.
- You can also garnish the coffee glass with:
- Cream Swirls
- Chocolate Dripping
- Orange Peel
- Fresh Raspberries
- Top the cold coffee with the scoop of your favorite ice- cream and have it with almost anything.
- You can have this cold coffee any time of the day.
- Always serve the coffee as you make it, as then the froth at the top will settle.
- You can use the skimmed milk or the low-fat milk.
- You may use fresh cream as well for extra frothiness.
- If you have cough and cold, then do not use ice cubes.
- This cold coffee with ice-cream is similar to Cappuccino.
- The best ice-cream to use would be vanilla or chocolate.
- Do not keep the cold coffee stored for longer time.
- To make creamier coffee, use full fat whole milk without any water.
- You can also use homemade thick Malai for the creamier texture.
- You can use almond milk, soy milk, cashew milk or coconut milk, if you are a vegan or have milk allergies.
|10 minutes||2 to 3 people||30 calories|
The cold coffee recipe takes a bit of pre-planning. But the final flavor and rich texture pays of the effort. The ingredients used are normal. Cherish your day with a cup of refreshing cold coffee. You can also make instantly without any much of efforts. Cold Coffee is the life-blood for most of the people.
Nothing can beat the creamy taste of milk blended with strong coffee. It is much better than the steamy and aromatic cup of hot coffee! This is a ‘cheaters’ iced cappuccino! This refreshing cold coffee is a must try for coffee lovers. This is a very basic cold coffee recipe. It is very easy to make, very quick and very good. It’s instant to prepare café-like cold coffee home.
It’s just a mix of milk, coffee and cream. Blend the little cocoa powder for strong coffee and few ice cubes to make chilled. Every coffee lover has their own flavor of coffee. Some prefer strong whereas other like coffee with mild bitterness. No matter how you make, it’s always awesome to have sip of cold coffee. It is low calorie summer refresher, so you can have it every week or every other day without worrying about calories.
This Cold Coffee Recipe is simple and easy. This refreshing drink with scoop of ice-cream is favorite drink of many. Everyone loves to order in hotel and cafes, but you try it at home as well. If you love to experiment with different types of coffee, then you can make homemade Espresso coffee. Even you can make this cold coffee in three different ways.
- Instant Iced Coffee
Ingredients: Instant Coffee Powder, Warm Water, Sugar, Ice Cubes, Cream, Milk. (Use milk and cream in half proportions.)
- Take a coffee mug or glass.
- Add instant coffee powder with some sugar.
- Pour in the warm water and stir well. Mix in few cubes and stir.
- Add ice cubes in increment stages.
- Top the cold coffee with the splash of cream.
- Add some milk and stir.
- And have your iced coffee immediately before the ice melts!
- Basic Iced Coffee
Ingredients: Ice Cubes, Sugar, Cream, Milk and Coffee (room temperature or chilled).
- Take the prepared coffee.
- Let the coffee cool down a little.
- Add the ice cubes in the tall coffee glass.
- Pour the cooled coffee over the ice.
- Add the milk and cream in the glass.
- Add some sugar to taste.
- Enjoy your delicious cold coffee before frothing settles.
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee
Ingredients: Ground Coffee, Chilled Water, Sugar, Cream and Milk.
- Firstly, take some chilled water in a jar and combine the ground coffee.
- Close the jar lid and leave it in the fridge.
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Filter the coffee in the glass with the strainer placed over it.
- Pour the strained coffee into the glass.
- Mix milk, cream and some sugar.
- Enjoy your cold coffee before it becomes warm!
From the above methods, any which way you make the coffee, it’s going to be delicious. Add little fresh cream or a scoop of ice-cream to make the cold coffee creamier and thicker. It would increase the calories of your coffee and make it fatty, so be careful!
From these various ways of making cold coffee, you either have to blend everything and make. Or else you have to make coffee syrup and store. The latter method of preparing cold coffee gives a different and strong flavor to your coffee. You can also use instant coffee powder but only if it is strong. You just have to boil the coffee with water. After straining the coffee, your syrup is ready to use.
How can you make Plain Cold Coffee?
You can make the cold coffee instantly without much wait and efforts. It is the plain cold coffee without the addition of ice-cream.
- Take the instant coffee powder.
- Add the cold milk and some fresh cream.
- Mix the sugar in the mixture.
- Add the cinnamon powder. (only if you want)
- Also, add some crushed Elaichi.
- Add few ice-cubes.
- Blend everything till the smooth mixture forms.
- Let the froth come up, stop the blender.
How do you make Iced Coffee with Instant Coffee?
To make the iced coffee with instant coffee you have to get coffee powder and milk. If you have fresh milk, then boil the milk. Keep it in the refrigerator to chill for some time.
- Now, take milk from the fridge.
- Dissolve instant coffee powder.
- Add the sugar in the warm boiling water.
- Allow the coffee to cool.
- Blend the coffee mixture and milk in a blender.
- Add cream along with crushed ice.
- Blend till it becomes frothy.
- Garnish with cream swirls.
- Serve the coffee chilled.
How do you make Homemade Iced Coffee?
This creamy and rich iced coffee is a yummy and refreshing summer treat. It is a perfect chilling treat for a warm summer evening. You can easily buy the iced coffee from the cafes and the shops, but homemade coffee tastes better. It is hygienic and also costs less. There are various ways you can prepare cold coffee at home, you can customize the taste of coffee as per suitable to your taste palates.
- Take a closed container or an airtight jar.
- Add the instant coffee powder with the sugar.
- Combine it with milk and warm water. Close the lid of the jar and shake.
- Keep on shaking until it is foamy and froths.
- Open the lid and pour coffee into a glass full of ice.
- Add more milk or cream if you want.
- Adjust the taste of sugar and coffee if necessary.
How do you make Indian Coffee?
The Indian coffee is also known as Indian espresso. It is made with instant coffee powder, milk, cream and pinch of cardamom powder. It is the cold version of homemade Masala Garam Chai which uses coffee instead of tea. The steps to make Indian coffee are:
- Mix instant coffee powder with sugar.
- Add water and beat everything to form a frothy mixture.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder and stir.
And your delicious Indian Coffee is ready!
Image Credit : Ohmydish