Anytime is the right time when you are planning to treat your taste buds. Along with your taste palates, also treat your health by including eggless banana bread in your diet chart. It is light snack with wholesome nutrients and powerhouse of fiber. The eggless Banana Bread Recipe is simple and it only requires to assemble few ingredients for the batter to be baked in the baking pan.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
When urging for a kick start, what better could be there than the wonderful plate of food rich in the Fibers? It is a powerhouse of nutrients! The sprinkle of the dry fruits and chocolate chips in the batter of the bread makes it extremely delicious. Whereas the abundance use of banana and its puree enriches the nutritious value.
The ingredients required are handy to have and you can start baking with an instant thought of having banana bread. The key here is to maintain the moist texture of the bread and retain the softness even without eggs. The banana bread is healthy to have unlike the normal white bread, which we usually avoid.
If you are new to baking then this one might be a bit tricky as we are not using eggs which in many ways eases the recipe. Follow the instructions step by step or rather letter by letter to avoid any loss in the softness and the texture of the bread. So worry not and plan to serve your kids with this healthy snack. Have it for breakfasts or eat it with evening tea.
- The Eggless Banana Bread recipe requires nearly 45 minutes to cook.
- Banana controls bold pressure and makes digestion easy.
- You can adjust the proportion of sugar according to your personal level of health and preference.
- It is advisable to not buy the tin of Banana Puree and make fresh.
- The bread can be boxed and remains edible for a week if stored in the fridge.
- Due to the use of oil, bread becomes solid when refrigerated. Thus to make it soft and bouncy, we always prefer to warm it.
- You can increase the quantity of baking soda if you want to skip using baking powder.
- To enhance nutritional value, add any dry fruit of your choice.
- A rare suggestion here would be to add Chia Seeds if available.
Cut the pieces of banana bread loaf and eat it with any hot beverage. Garnish the bread piece with:
- Cinnamon Topping
- Cheese Frosting / Cream Swirls
- Caramel / Golden Syrup