Are you chocolate crazy? For all the Chocolate admirers, here’s presenting the Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe. It has double trouble of chocolate in its batter. It combines Choco powder in the batter of muffins along with the sprinkle of Choco chips on the top.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
Chocolate rules the reign of Muffins with chocolaty and moist chocolate chip muffins. The creamy dose of cocoa powder with chilled chocolate chips gives feel like seventh heaven.
The delicious dessert releases sweet gooey flavours of chocolate with every crunchy bite of Choco chips. The fluffy muffins having beautiful dark brown texture looks tempting. The existence of curd gives these chewy muffins extra benefit of wonderfulness.
The soft and sticky muffins can be part of meal or solo dessert at any time of day. They can be served as a snack in breakfast along with hot milk or strong coffee. Sate your sweet tooth and give your day a perfect start with these chocolate chip muffins.
- The Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe takes 25 minutes of preparation time and 25 minutes of cooking time. The total time it takes to bake the chocolate muffins is 2 hours.
- The measured proportion of ingredients makes the muffins which can serve around 7 to 8 people.
- You may use any flavourless oil like vegetable oil, canola oil, safflower oil, etc. for making these eggless chocolate chip muffins.
- While making, you may also try the combination of half Maida with half whole wheat flour.
- The vinegar is optional and it can be Apple Cider or White vinegar.
- Muffins can be stored at room temperature or in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
- Use the cocoa powder in proportion with the chocolate chips.
- Make the batter as much as the muffins cups you have. If you allow the batter to rest for a while and bake in the next batch then your muffins won’t rise well.
Serve it with a hot beverage and garnish the chocolate chip muffins with:
- Chopped Choco Chips
- Chopped Chocolate Jelly
- Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- Drizzle the hot chocolate syrup over these warm muffins.
- Pair it with the cold Vanilla Ice-cream.
- Spread any flavoured Jam on the top layer of these muffins.
- If you want a bread type texture and structure, then use less oil.
- If you want, you can top the muffin with any crunchy or roasted nuts instead of choco-chips.
|2 hours||7 to 8 people||129 calories|
The Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffins is one dish which you have it as a sweet snack or serve as a dessert dish in the party. These chocolate muffins have the ideal crunchy and crispy chocolaty top layer whereas it’s gooey and soggy from inside. I must say these fluffy muffins with sprinkle of Choco chips are a fun eat. These moist muffins of the chocolaty flavours are extremely easy to make at home.
Few things to keep in mind while following this recipe:
- You can quickly whip the ingredients if you are not using the butter.
- You may use any flour but wheat flour makes the muffins hearty and healthy.
- The addition of Curd is only to make the muffins moist and fluffy. You can use fresh curd or the market bought but it has to be at room temperature.
- If you do not have Curd, then add more milk but the softness won’t be same.
Get Recipes in your inbox