Incredible! Gorgeous! Delicious! Creamy! There is no complete description for describing ecstasy of cupcakes. We are usually lure by the creamy goodness and the attractive looks of cupcakes. The tempting Rainbow Cupcake Recipe will surely take your heart away.. whether you are a kid or an adult! The colorful platter and whipped cream frosting will make you go obsessed for the cupcakes.
- Author: Karishma Shah
- Recipe Category: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Description: Their bright and beautiful texture succeeds in capturing lot of eye-balls. With some glowing cupcakes around, anyone can become giddy. The light and yummy cupcakes can turn anyone’s time into a happy and fun time. If you stop by these vibrant cupcakes with eye-catching decoration on top, you are bound to eat them.
Rainbow Cupcakes Recipe Ingredients:
- Cake Mix (White flavor) – 2 ½ cups
- Eggs – 3 eggs
- Egg White – 2 eggs
- Cream Cheese – 1 cup (frosted)
- Whipped Cream – 1 large cup
- Colorful Paper Liners- 10 pieces
- Oil – ½ cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Cupcake Pan – 1 piece
- Food Color – Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple
Food Color Gel
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple
- Red 18 drops
- Orange 16 drops
- Yellow 12 drops
- Green 12 drops
- Blue 12 drops
- Purple 15 drops
Note: The food color paste is available in market, but if you can also prepare at home (it takes lot of effort!).
Rainbow Cupcakes Recipe Steps:
- Sieve the all-purpose flour.
- Add the cake mix of white flavour to the flour.
- Beat the eggs and the cheese cream together.
- Add the whipped cream to this mixture along with sieved flour mixture.
- Slowly beat batter and allow it to rest.
Note: Once the batter is ready, it is important to divide it evenly between the bowls.
- Take six bowls as you have six flavors of colors. Mix these colors in each of six bowls.
- Fix the cupcake paper liners in the cupcake pan.
- Pour the batter into the zip-lock bag and cut one edge to pipe the batter.
- Over the cupcake paper liners, squeeze the colored paste to form the layer of rainbow colors.
- Heat the microwave and bake the cupcakes for 11-13 minutes (400 degrees F).
- Whisk Cream Cheese and Whipped Cream with the help of electrical mixer. Fit the creamy mixture in a piping bag.
- Season the cupcakes with the whisked creamy topping and sprinkle some rainbow celebrations over it.
Ice the beautiful cupcakes with sprinkles. The fluffy and round cupcakes are ready to be sliced. start taking big bites.
Note: Cut one bag at a time to avoid spilling of cake mix during the layering of the batter.
Calories: 144 calories
- Total Time: PT20M
- Serves: 18
- Date Published: 2016-07-24
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
You May Also Like :
- The quantity of ingredients mentioned in the Rainbow Cupcakes Recipe serves 10 people. Fill the cupcake pan 2/3rd or 3/4th level but do not full it.
- The cupcakes are edible for one week if stored properly in refrigerator.
- If you are vegetarian and want to avoid eggs, then replace egg white with sour cream.
- If you do want to use the zip-lock bags then you may directly place the batter into the cup cake liners with use of spoon.
Garnish the colorful creamy cupcakes with –
- Rainbow Sequins
- Celebration Confetti
- Rainbow Sprinkles
Image Credit : Insidenanabreadshead