Do you like junk food? If the rolls, wraps, sandwiches, burgers is your type of food, then this easy and homemade Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe is your companion. Mayonnaise is one such creamy dip which we all must have in our fridge. It is the most loved food item and is available in many variations. The traditional Mayo is made with eggs. But here, you can learn how to make Eggless Mayonnaise at home.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
The main ingredients in the Veg Mayonnaise Recipe are the fresh cream and condensed milk which are placed by egg yolk. This Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe is a completely vegetarian cheesy dip. It has the same cheesy and creamy texture like the original mayo.
The classic mayo recipe is twisted so that even pure vegetarians can enjoy this delicious creamy mayonnaise. It is made without eggs, with only cream and milk. The fat is required and the mustard paste gives its own flavour.
It is very easy, simple and quick to prepare this wonderful Italian dip at home. It tastes fabulous and extremely flavourful. It is made with minimal ingredients. Take the elements and mix them. You will surely enjoy the intensity of fresh cream and condensed milk in every bite of this dip.
- Adjust the salt as per the taste.
- Keep this in an airtight bottle.
- You can store mayonnaise for 2-3 days when refrigerated.
- Every time, you take it from the bottle, use a clean and dry spoon.
- For the little spicy, add paprika.
- You can add little lemon juice as well.
- To make the thick white sauce, you can use flour along with oil and milk.
- Mixing the fat blender is tricky.
- The mustard paste can be replaced with mustard powder.
- Use it when making pizza or sandwiches.
- Add the Eggless Mayonnaise in the salad.
- You can use it as a dip for eating with crunchy nachos.
- Spread the creamy mayonnaise in between the slices of bread.
- You can apply this eggless mayo on any type of warm paratha.
This Easy Homemade Mayonnaise recipe is prepared without Egg Yolk. It has cream and condensed core elements. The use of sugar is optional but you can add it. Also, the paprika can be added to perk up the taste of eggless mayonnaise. This easy homemade mayonnaise recipe is worth the try especially if you love eating sandwiches and wraps.
The homemade veg Mayo is hygienic and tastes too good. It is surely better both health wise and pocket wise without a second thought. This vegetarian eggless mayonnaise is a no cooking recipe. It’s vegan as well and be prepared instantly. The thick and creamy base is similar to regular mayo.
This is homemade low-calorie Mayonnaise so you can it without any guilt in your breakfast. The store bought mayo has some fat and the eggs obviously are too calorific. This homemade veg mayonnaise is made with much fewer fats and contains fewer calories than the ready-made. You can health conscious or strict in diet, then this low-calorie veg mayonnaise recipe is ideal dip option. It is the perfect dressing for your salads and the healthy spread for your bread toasts.