It’s time to get ready to eat again one of the famous Gujarati snack that’s dhokla. It’s also famous as live dhokla. Actually nowadays the demand of live dhokla has increased. So looking the popularity of it I have decided to discuss the recipe.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
Dhokla is eaten with green chutney and Garlic chutney along with oil which is spread over the dhokla. This dish can be included in menu of small gathering also. It’s quick to cook just it requires a little pre-preparation i.e soaking and all.
- Best Selling IFB 20 Litre Microwave Oven
- Saffola Active Oil. (good for health)
- Patanjali cow ghee. (good quality cow ghee)
- Garnish with green coriander leaves.
- Serve with green chutney and Garlic chutney.
- Total time of cooking is 13-14 hours.
- Serves 4 people.
- Instead of curd buttermilk can also be used.
- After adding soda steam the batter immediately otherwise the dhokla will not rise.
- Tempering is optional part.
- Curry leaves can also be added while preparation of tempering.
- Instead of baking soda eno can also be used.