When I was in school we use to get muffin on the day of Christmas celebration. We all use to wait for it . I think in the same way all children love muffins. A variety of muffins can be made like blueberry, banana, chocolate, choco-chips, etc. But today we are going to discuss the basic version of muffins. Firstly expertise in this and then we will discuss other versions also.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
You May Also Like :
- Cooking time is 30-35 minutes only .
- Instead of milk fresh curd can also be used.
- If the batter is thick add more milk in it, adjust accordingly.
- Vanilla essence can be used 1 tsp
- There are various ingredients that can be used in a muffin.
- If you don’t have gas tandoor other option is a pressure cooker. Remove whistle from the lid. Take a pressure cooker put a round stand in it. Now put a perforated plate on that stand. Now place the muffins tins on the plate. Cover with the lid without whistle. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Check with a toothpick.
- The flame of the stove has to be low to medium while using a gas tandoor or a pressure cooker.
Image Credit : Apronclad