Wondering which warm soup to have in winters? The soup option which instantly pops up is a “classic tomato soup”! But how about trying the traditional tomato soup with a tango twist? Imagine the delightful taste of tomatoes with roasted garlic and onions. Ignite your dull spirits in winters with the Ravishing Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
It is one of the best soups to have in the soup season. The roasted version of tomato soup is highly popular amongst the community of soup lovers. The combination of roasted tomato with garlic and onions makes an excellent recipe which complements the winter warmth. This soup helps to overcome the winter coziness as contradicts with the cold.
The preparation for the roasted tomato soup is easily manageable. There is no hotchpotch in the ingredient collection as well. Just pluck the fresh tomatoes from the garden or use the one’s stored in your fridge and get started with the soup.
The fabulous flavor of the soup is just from few simple ingredients. Pair it with any heavy meal or slurp alone, it will provide comfort to your hunger. If you are making it for the first time, don’t hesitate with baking tomatoes. Read the recipe, and rely on your cooking skills.
- The roasted tomato soup recipe requires about 50 minutes to cook.
- If you want to have low-fat soup then, it is advisable to use fat-free sour cream which balances taste and health.
- You can skip adding the water if the tomatoes are already juicy.
- Similarly, the need of sugar is only when you feel the bitter taste.
- For the extra sizzling and spicy soup, add cayenne peppers.
- Along with the onions, you can use red bell peppers too.
Ladle the soup in a shallow soup bowl. Serve it toasted breads, garlic breads or croutons. Garnish soup dish it with:
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Whipped Cream / Grated Cheese
- Mint Leaves / Cilantro Leaves
Image Credit : Lifeasastrawberry