Are you a paratha lover and fed up of eating plain paratha every time. Then your search ends here. I have got a nice yummy and an easy onion paratha recipe for you. Tasty and healthy both things together.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
Many people prepare an onion paratha by stuffing the onion mixture in the dough ball and then rolling it. But here I have not opted that method. Stuffed parathas are difficult to roll. All the stuffing comes out and things become messy. Even the stuffing do not spread evenly. So to avoid that I have sauteed the onions in oil and spices and then everything is mixed in the dough itself.
Adapting this method has made the whole process a lot easier. The taste does not change in this type of paratha also. The cooked mixture of onions and spices can be stuffed if you like stuffed version of paratha. The whole process is same just instead of adding the onion mixture in the dough it has to be stuffed like other stuffed paratha.
- Cut the paratha in four triangle pieces
- Serves with some
- stir fried veggies
- vegetable curry
- Total time of cooking is 25 minutes.
- Serves 2 people.
- One can add some spring onions also.
- Some other veggies can also be added to make it a vegetable paratha.
- Knead a tight dough initially because after resting the dough will become soft because onions will loose water.
Image Credit : Vehrevah