Are you a paneer fan? You are mad about Chinese food also? Want to combine both? Your search ends here. We have chilli paneer dry recipe for you. This dish is one of the most common party starter along with veg Manchurian. This is an Indochinese dish.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
You May Also Like :
- Serve hot and garnish with green coriander leaves.
- Total time of cooking is 35 minutes.
- Serves 3 people.
- Along with onion and capsicum celery can also be used.
- Instead of pan frying paneer can also be deep fried.
- Frying paneer for a long time makes it hard and dense
- Quantity of soy sauce and chilli sauce can be varied according to your taste.
Image Credit : Chefsmiracles
Get Recipes in your inbox