Festival season and your thoughts can’t click what to cook? Start recalling names of most special sweet items you know. The name “Carrot Halwa” is something that you won’t skip for sure. The extraordinary flavors in the Carrot Halwa Recipe is due to the combination of grated carrots with milkmaid. The seasoning of the nuts over the Halwa is an extra bonus.
Both carrots and nuts are healthy to have. All the health cautious people also eat the lip-smacking Gajar ka Halwa. It the dessert dish rich in health, looks and taste.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
You May Also Like :
- The Carrot Halwa Recipe gets together in less than 1 hour.
- Refrain from adding sugar till the carrots are cooked.
- Do not substitute ghee with oil or butter.
- It is recommended to use a heavy utensil.
- It can be stored for at least 4 days in refrigerator.
- The texture of the color will vary with the measurement of ingredients.
- You can use pressure cooker instead of sauce-pan.
You can also cut the square pieces of Carrot Halwa and serve the dessert in a bowl or plate. Garnish it with:
- Pistachios Pieces
- Raisins / Green Grapes
- Saffron Strands
- Whipped Cream / Ice Cream
Image Credit : Archanaskitchen