Wondering about the sweet that balances health and taste? The Coconut Ladoo Recipe with condensed milk can be your best savior in such times of sanity. It is easy to follow and quick to make the recipe with the availability of two main ingredients which are condensed milk and coconut. The merging of ingredients creates the smooth and lump free mixture which makes Ladoo instantly melt in the mouth. It is a simple and an easy sweet dish recipe which can be made at home in a jiffy. It needs coconut as the main ingredient with milk and cardamom. The quick preparation of this Ladoo makes is favorable for all occasions.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
The charm of these delicious and sweet coconut Ladoo lies in the subtle combination of grated coconut with the sweet condensed milk. The addition of Mawa gives the sweet a creamy texture and rolling of balls over desiccated coconut makes the surface of Ladoo rough. The amount of the sugar can be adjusted according to the health factor and is also flexible to be replaced with cubes of Jaggery.
For the Ladoo to be white, it depends on a lot on the quality of sugar and freshness of coconut. Whereas, there is no relevance with the gauge of each of these ingredients. If you want them to be orange then add more saffron and if you want to be pinkish, then more of add rose water. In the end result, it’s not the color but the taste that leaves the impression. And the saccharine taste of these sweet Ladoo is highly satisfactory.
While you desiccate the coconut, take precaution to use only the inner white portion. But if you want to try a different variation, then grate the outer brown part. However you choose to use either the parts or single white portion, your sweet Ladoo is going to be extremely delicious. Whether a festival or any special occasion, serve these Ladoo of coconut and take away the appraisal.
- The Coconut Ladoo Recipe requires 15 minutes to assemble and make at home.
- The measure proportion of ingredients quantifies to make it for 10 people. You can increase or decrease as per the number of serving.
- If you are using fresh coconut, then use less milk.
- You can add more condensed milk, milk or sugar for the better taste.
- To have only white color, skip using saffron. It adds orange color.
- To make soft Ladoo, always prefer using fresh coconut and try not to lose much moisture.
- The prepared Ladoo can be kept in airtight container and stored in the fridge.
Serve the Coconut Ladoo as the delicate sweet dish with a complete meal. Garnish the circular surface of Ladoo with:
- Sliced Pistachio
- Colorful Jellies
- Powdered Cardamom
- Saffron Strands (Buy Saffron Strands Online)
- Chopped Almond (Buy Almonds Online)
If you are looking for more Ladoo recipes then you can even try to make Til Ladoo, Boondi Ladoo, Malai Ladoo, Atta Ladoo, Motichoor Ladoo, Rava Ladoo, and various other types of Ladoo which can be made from different ingredients along with milk and cream.
There are various other dishes made from coconut such as Coconut Rice, Coconut juice, Coconut Pudding, Coconut Cake, Coconut Barfi, Coconut Chikki, Coconut Soup, Coconut Raita, and much more.