Lemon squash has become integral part of people’s weekly grocery list. But compared to grocery store prices, it costs low when prepared at home. The lemon squash recipe has no surprise in its ingredients and method of making. It is simple, just requires squeezing fresh lemons without any artificial essence or sweetener.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
Learning the recipe of lemon squash is far better than buying the lemon squash bottle. The sugar level in the recipe can be adjusted from high to low. The more or less sugar depends on the sweetness preferred by you. You can make once and it lasts for days.
There is no absolutely no strain in slicing the lemons into jug and mixing with water and sweetener. The enchanting flavors of lemon extracts all day exhaustion. It is the lovely and light refreshing drink loved by all age group in all seasons.
You May Also Like :
- The lemon squash recipe is simple to make within minutes.
- Lemons are great source of vitamin C.
- Measure the proportion of ingredients to dwell more squash.
- You may also preserve the sugar syrup in a bottle for some days and shake well before using.
- Do not squeeze the lemons till the last end, it add to the bitterness.
- Do not be haste to mix juice with the hot sugar syrup, it will ruin the squash.
- You may also mix the Ginger powder, Jal – Jeera powder or Elachi powder.
Pour the luscious lemon squash in the glass and garnish it with:
- Mint Leaves
- Lemon Rings
- Orange Slices
- Green Apple Slices
Image Credit : Vega
Get Recipes in your inbox