In mango rice recipe you get spiced and tangy rice made from raw mango. It is an South Indian dish. In this dish there is a perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavor. Tartness of raw mango, sweetness of coconut and heat if red chilies balance very well in the dish. The tempering of mustard seeds and curry leaves takes it to a new level. I know till now your mouth is water filled!
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
You May Also Like:
- Take rice in a nice plate and garnish with green coriander leaves and grated coconut.
- Mango rice can be served with
- fried papad
- Total time of cooking is 40 minutes.
- It serves 4 people.
- To balance the tanginess of mango a pinch of jaggery can be added.
- If dry red chili is not available 2-3 green chili can also be added.
- Mixing of rice can also be done in small batches if you feel difficult to mix all at once.
Image Credit : i.ytimg.com via PolkaCafe