Rice is a staple food of in many parts of India. There are numerous dishes prepared from rice. The addition of various spices and other ingredients increases the richness and palatability of the dish. Every part of India has its own version of rice dish. Even rice is a versatile ingredient can be combined with any other ingredient.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
Here also a combination of rice and paneer is made. Along with paneer other veggies and spices are also added. This dish is one of the best rice dishes. This is easy to prepare and also healthy.
Paneer is bland and even rice are bland so make it tastier and spicy pulao I have added Ginger garlic paste, green chili, mint Leaves. Even the paneer is marinated in spices and then fried so that the bland paneer becomes tasteful.
Paneer pulao can be served with a raita of your Choice and any Indian curry. Serve the pulao hot and garnish with mint leaves. It can also be served with dal fry. I also serve some pickle and papad with this pulao.
- Serve hot and garnish with green coriander leaves.
- Serve with raita or salad or even with dal fry.
- Total time of cooking is 30 minutes.
- Serves 2 people
- If you want to make it in a pressure cooker than the process is same just instead of a pan use a pressure cooker and when the water is almost evaporated cover the lid and cook for 4-5 minutes on low flame. Switch off the stove before it whistles.
- If you like mushy pulao than take one whistle.
Image Credit : Kohinoorindia