Tasty crispy yummy grilled paneer sandwich! The imagination of this sandwich itself makes your jaw drop. This tasty sandwich is really easy to make at home. Healthy paneer in between bread slices is always tasteful.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
Kids always love sandwiches. And if you want to give them a good nutrition along with taste then do give your child this paneer sandwich. Paneer is very rich in protein. Not only protein but it also has a good amount of vitamins and minerals required by our body.
Here I have grilled the sandwich but you can even toast it also. In the remarks section, I have also described how to make this sandwich on tava if you don’t have a sandwich maker. While making on tava just keep the flame low so that you can get the perfect crispy and golden brown texture.
You can also use brown bread instead of white bread. Even instead of regular paneer tofu can be used. Tofu us was also known as soya paneer. Eat this sandwich during breakfast or as a brunch. Serve with green coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
- Cut the sandwich in a triangle shape and Serve this with
- tomato sauce
- and potato chips.
- Total time of cooking is 35-40 minutes.
- Serves 2 people
- Herbs can also be used. Just spread dry herbs over the paneer filling and the taste will be increased.
- Low-fat butter can also be used if you are health seeker.
- If you do t have a sandwich maker than heat a tava. Grease with oil or butter. Now put the assembled sandwich on it. Cook on low flame until the bottom side is golden brown. Gently press with the help of a spatula so that the sandwich sticks together. Now flip the sandwich and cook until golden brown.