These tasty and delicious Chana Dal Fritters are one such Indian snack which you just can’t seem get enough of. No matter how much you eat, you will never be satisfied and feel sufficient. It’s easy to follow the Chana Dal Pakora Recipe and make the most popular Indian snack at home within minutes.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
This Chana Dal Pakora with the spectacular taste is quite simple to prepare. The core ingredient in this recipe of pakora is the Chana Dal. The other ingredients used in the batter are just to add the flavours and taste to your delicious fritter. It uses few handful of ingredients which are easily available in your kitchen. Also, you can add or skin adding the elements as per your preference.
This recipe of Chana Dal Pakora is so easy that even the beginners or the bachelor’s can try to attempt it without any worry. As it gets prepared quickly you don’t have to bother much even if you do not have plenty of time. There are two versions of china dal pakora one made only of Chana dal and other made of Chana dal and Moong dal mix. Both the types of pakora taste awesome.
These fried fritters are it’s definitely worth the try, especially in Monsoon. Raining outside the house, sitting in your balcony with a plate of pakora and a cup of tea is a combo made in heaven. Pakora are favorite of each and every one. A perfect dish for breakfast or tea time snack, some do prefer to make it during dinner also.
- The cooking time required for the Chana Dal Pakora is 20 minutes
- The measure proportion of ingredients serves 4 people.
- One can also add grated bottle guard (Lauki) in the batter but remove excess water from it by pressing with both the hands.
- Finely chopped onion can also be added.
- During the season of winter, Methi Bhaji can also be used.
- If making for kids, then avoid adding the chilies.
- The Jain Version of the Chana Dal Pakora can be made by skipping the use of ginger and garlic.
- Chaat Masala
- Coriander Leaves
- You can also eat this with mildly flavoured coconut Chutney.
- Squeeze 1 tbsp. of lemon juice in your Pakora batter. It will enhance the taste of the pakora.
- You can have fried, crunchy and crispy pakora with any hot beverage or soft drink.
- A glass of ginger tea in winters with this Pakora is perfect pair up for to fill your hungry tummy.
|25 minutes||3 to 4 people||379 calories|
If you adore this Crispy layered Chana Dal Pakora then you will love other varieties of Pakora as well. Other fritter which you can prepare quickly at home are Aloo Pakora, Onion Pakora, Palak Pakora, Bread Pakora, Rice Pakora, Corn Pakora and many more.
This Chana Dal Pakora with the crunchy layer are a perfect partner for a tea-time munch. Not only for the snack time but it is the great option to choose for in the appetizers of the small family function or the party menu Learn and make at home today.