The salsa sauce is a warning sign! It’s hard to resist once you dip chips in them. There is just start of eating and no stop for this tangy and spicy dip. The Chunky Salsa Recipe has no hassle in its preparation. Though the king here is tomato, it does requires various spices, peppers, and powders to tantalize the taste buds.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
The salsa sauce is available in markets, but it is healthy to eat the homemade dip. The best part of making it at home is the flexibility to reduce the proportion of ingredients used. This leaves no substitute to homemade, fresh, and low-fat salsa sauce dip.
Corn chips and salsa sauce go hand-in-hand. The simple show of dip bowl with the packet of chip is enough to please the crowd. Gazing at it, the taste buds quickly start tempting for its one bite. Doritos is the more preferred corn chip, generally favorite of kids.
- The Chunky Salsa Recipe requires nearly 1 hour to prepare and cook.
- The more small pieces of veggies, the more smooth will be your salsa.
- You can increase the proportion of Habanero peppers to make spicier.
- You can decrease the proportion of Habanero peppers to make less spicy and have mild flavors.
- Take precaution while cutting down the red peppers.
- You may use chopped cilantro leaves.
Enjoy the hot and sizzling salsa with your favorite dish along with wine. You may dip it with tacos or tortillas. It can also be used inside the wraps. Garnish the bowl of salsa sauce with:
- Cream Swirls
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Mint Leaves
- Taco Chips
Image Credit : Recipeler