The delicious Dahi Papdi Chaat is a common street snack in India which is also served in various restaurants serving fast food. With little efforts of preparation and availability of fresh curd, Dahi Papdi Chaat Recipe can be tried at home. It is popular among the various Chaat dishes due to the beautiful blend of spicy and sweet flavors with sour curd.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
The mouthwatering taste and texture of the Dahi Papdi Chaat is irresistible for anyone at any time. Only by gazing at the plate, your hunger to have would increase automatically. It is the pleasing snack with the pleasure of all sorts of flavors in one dish. Just one single bite and there is a burst of numerous flavors in your mouth.
The provided ingredients list in this recipe uses handy and easily available items in almost everyone’s kitchen. The crunchiness of Papdi, sourness of curd, sweetness of tamarind date chutney, tartness of lemon, refreshing flavors of minced coriander chutney and health quotient of beans with sprouts makes this snack the most love-able plate to have.
The Dahi Papdi Chaat Recipe is similar to making the regular Papdi Chaat. It has an additional of yogurt topping which makes it sour with sweet, sweet and tangy. This lovely snack is easy to try even for the first time. It requires few basic things to keep it mind. If you have conquered over those and achieved mastery, then there would be no issues in trying this recipe regularly. It’s the best evening snack to serve when guest are in period of short notice.
- The Dahi Papdi Chaat Recipe gets assembled quickly in 10 minutes but it takes total time of 40 minutes and some efforts to prepare the mixture over Papdi.
- The measured proportion of the ingredients in this recipe approximately serves 4 people, but you can increase if you want to make for more people.
- If you like spicy Chaat, then use more green chilies and add dry red chilies. Also drizzle some red chutney. Whereas to make it mild, you can lessen chilies and use more of tamarind date chutney.
- If you are using Chaat masala, then it already has salt, so refrain from using less amount of salt.
- If you like sweet potatoes then substitute potatoes with it.
Serve the crunchy Papdi Chaat topped with yogurt in a shallow serving bowls. Garnish it the delicious Dahi Poori with:
- Thick Yogurt
- Thick/ Thin Sev
- Coriander Leaves
- Green Chutney
- Red Chutney