Sate your sweet tooth with a slice of mango cake with creamy mango syrup drizzled over its top. For the dreamy mind drowned in thoughts of dessert, here’s the elegant eggless mango cake recipe coming. There is always something special about the homemade cakes which are far more delicious than those ordered from the bakery. The each ingredient has its own radiant flavors which of course last in tongue for a long time even though long passed through the throat. It is perfect pop out for all the dessert lovers and mango fans.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
It mainly requires fresh, juicy and ripe mangoes which extract saccharine pulp in large volume. The condensed milk is easily available whereas the type of the baking flours is permanent residents of the kitchen. This recipe of eggless mango cake consumes less time and is convenient to prepare at your preferred time with your customized ingredients and choice of favorite frosting. The shiny drizzle of syrups gives the mango cake a royal look which is a self-delight to relish.
The bright yellow colored texture of the cake is smooth and moist. The light to have mango cake is fluffy and spongy to hold. The seasoning of nuts adds the crunch whereas the raisins indulge stickiness. The aroma of the saffron or the mango syrup is highly delectable. The sweetness of ripe mangoes is such that it alone dominants the various flavors of the wholesome cake. The combination of ingredients mingles well to make it hearty and less calorific cake.
Baking the cakes at home is not everyone’s cup of tea, but keep practicing and reach the best results. Making mango cake may take some efforts and hard work, but when it’s the mango season, you must not miss on this flavorful fusion from “king of fruit”. It can be served as dessert in party or birthday occasions as well can be served as a healthy snack for breakfast or evening tea. Plan to prepare for parties in summer and surprise everyone with their favorite mangoes in form of lovely cake.
- The Eggless Mango Cake Recipe requires nearly 1 hour to cook.
- Mangoes are a rich source of vitamin A, B, and C which makes the eggless mango cake healthy.
- You can adjust the amount of sugar as it contains high proportion of sugar in its making.
- It is recommended to make use of Fresh Alphonso Mango Juice.
- The cake is edible for a week if stored in the fridge.
- Use more baking soda if you do not have baking powder.
- If you do not have a baking oven then the mango cake can also be cooked in the pressure cooker. The entire method is same just keep the baking pan in cooker instead of oven.
- Frosting can be of your choice.
- For the dry cake batter, you can make it moist by adding pulp.
- Cover the top layer of the cake with foil if it has become brown early.
Cut the pieces of cake or serve it as whole over the cake table. You can eat the cake with hot coffee or tea. Garnish the mango cake top layer with:
- Mango Pulp Icing
- Chopped Mangoes
- Fruit and Cherries
- Saffron Syrup
- Mint Leaves
- Chopped Nuts
- Have this baked sweet cake with the Masala Milk.
- Serve it in dessert along with the delicious Mango Rice.
- Tweak the traditional taste of eggless mango cake and sprinkle ½ tsp. of dry ginger powder in your cake batter.
- You can sprinkle some coconut extract over the baked cake.
- Drizzle the saffron flavored syrup over the surface of eggless mango cake for the enhanced color and flavor.
The Eggless Mango Cake Recipe is a yummy dessert made from fresh mangoes and sieved wheat flour. The addition of butter and the condensed milk makes this bright yellow colored cake soft and moist. You can have it cake plain with any of your hot beverage or you may prepare this cake for a birthday party with the top layer of mango frosting. No other cake can beat the juicy taste of ripen mangoes combined with the fragrant nutty aroma of the flour.
Few Things to keep in mind for this Cake:
- For the best result, bake this cake in the convection mode of your oven.
- You can make this cake with combination of all-purpose flour and wheat flour or any of the flour alone. If you do not have wheat flour then use more of the Maida.
- Avoid from over mixing the ingredients of the batter. Gently fold the elements while preparing the batter.
- For all the eggless cakes, the batter needs to be bakes immediately. If you allow your batter to rest, you cake won’t rise up well.
- The best kind of mangoes’ for this eggless mango recipe would be any mango having the fibrous pulp. I suggest to use Kesar or Alphonso Mangoes.
- Though the mango puree is available in the market, it is recommended to prepare it fresh while you are making cake.
- If you like, then use the combination of unsalted butter with the salted butter.
- If you are using the oil, then use the neutral flavored oil. You can also try using the Avocado Oil.
- As the condensed milk is already sweet, add the sugar as per your taste preference. If you are diabetic, then use sugar-free.
- If you have made the topping for the cake, then apply it only before you are serving the cake otherwise your mango cake will become soggy. The various frosting options for this cake can be chocolate frosting, vanilla frosting, buttercream or chocolate sauce.
If you love baking cakes and cupcakes at home, then you might be interested to learn how to make eggless banana cake at home. You can also try to make the healthy banana bread which is full of nutrients and proteins. Impress your kids with the colorful cupcakes and the chocolaty chocolate chips muffins.
Get Recipes in your inbox