The Pineapple Juice Recipe makes the sweet and tangy flavored juice from fresh pineapple with the minor zest of spice powders. Lot of people prefer to start their morning with the prolific pineapple juice. Apart from making your breakfast healthy, it also provides shelter from the scorching sun. The sweet to the taste and lavish looking juice should surely not be a skip, especially in the sunny days!
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
The nutritional value of the pineapple juice is so high that one simply cannot avoid talking about it. It has been crowned with the tag of the richest source of nutrients in the category of juices. It contains vitamin C, minerals, fibers and enzymes in high proportion. Its health benefits are so popular that everyone prefers to drink it after the heavy workout as it helps in regaining the lost energy and provides instant refreshment.
There is no taste variation whether you use frozen or fresh pineapples but it is always preferred to pluck the fresh fruits for the juices. If you use the chilled pineapple, then it will only make the juice more chilled. Most important ingredient is the fresh, juicy and ripe pineapple. Rest of the handful items used are handy and available in everyone’s kitchen. The use spices like black pepper, rock salt or cumin powder is optional. They just enhance the flavors of the pineapple juice.
The key to successfully prepare this pineapple juice lies in the correct selection of pineapple. The ripe the pineapple, the sweeter will be the juice. It is advisable to select the golden skinned pineapple and drop picking the green colored one. Making pineapple is really quick and simple but the expertise is required to chop the pineapple and peeling their skin. All other instructions for the making the recipe of pineapple juice at home are easy. Try now and enjoy!
- The Pineapple Juice recipe requires 15 minutes to make.
- Adding the excess water makes the juice thin. If you prefer to have thick juice then do not use water.
- You can also use natural sweetener if the pineapple is not too sweet. On the contrary, you may skip using sugar if the pineapples are already sweet.
- We chop the small pieces of pineapple to grind all of them in one go. The small sizes increase the blending speed.
- If you have a problem with excess cold, then balance proportion between chilled water and ice-cubes.
- If the blender is not available, do not panic, use the juicer.
The pineapple juice is a revitalizing refresher when served with ice cubes. You may garnish the glass of juice with:
- Mint Leaves
- Pineapple Slices
Image Credit : aiv1112/iStock/Getty Images via LiveStrong