Here I am again with a festive sweet that is dry fruits Ladoo. Dry fruits Ladoo is easy to make at home with fewer efforts. Even beginners can try their hand in making this unique variation of Ladoo. This is a no sugar recipe with no Jaggery. Thus it’s also good for diabetic patients. The Dry Fruits Ladoo Recipe not only makes the delectable and delicious Ladoo but also makes the Nutritious Ladoo which are healthy to eat. Give this to your children because again dry fruits are really healthy for them. They are good for brain development and all over growth of the child. Give to old aged people this will give them energy. So offering them for sweets or snacks to your family leaves you guilt-free.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
Not only during festivals but you can make this dry fruits Ladoo on regular days also. This is the very easy method of making Ladoo. Winter is also a good time to include Ladoo in your diet. Dry fruits provide warmth in our body thus it is advised to have this Ladoo during winter also. In this recipe of dry fruits Ladoo, you can even add gond which is known as edible gum also. The addition of the gond makes the Ladoo ideal for winters. The best part of this Ladoo is that this can be taken during fast also. It’s a vrat friendly recipes because it has only dry fruits. Make this during Navratri for Prasad or during Ganesh Chaturthi.
There is no exact recipe of dry fruits Ladoo because the quantity and type of dry fruits to be used depends on the individual. You can increase or decrease any dry fruit. You can even omit any of them. But yes dates are compulsory because they are the source of sweetness in the ladoos. As we are not adding anything to make the laddoo’s sweet the dates will play the role of providing sweetness. Even dates help in binding the Ladoo. The use of coconut in this recipe is also dependent on your choice. The sprinkle of desiccated coconut gives the granulated texture to Ladoo and infuses its own aroma. You may use Anjeer, Walnuts or any of your favorite nuts and dry fruits.
Dates are very good for the people who are suffering from anemia. It helps to increase the hemoglobin level. Use deseeded dates. If you have seeded variety then you can use that also but remove the seeds first before you chop the dates. You can also add desiccated coconut also. Another best part of this recipe is that is low fat as it does not use much of ghee or oil in its making. These Ladoo are useful to make when you are looking for a sweet dish which can be made quickly and also when you want something energetic and full of nutrients.
- The cooking time required for the dry-fruit Ladoo recipe is 25 minutes
- The proportion of ingredients mentioned makes 20 ladoos. You can change the proportion of measure as per your requirement of serving.
- You can add any other dry fruits of your choice such as walnuts.
- You can even increase or decrease a number of dry fruits as per your choice.
- You can increase the gauge of dates used if you like sweet ladoos.
- The quality of the Ladoo is dependent on the quality of dates. If they are sticky, your Ladoo mixture would be sticky too.
- If the mixture gets cool and you are unable to form the Ladoo don’t be worried you can again heat the mixture in the Kadai. You can even microwave it for a minute.
- This Ladoo can be packed and stored in an airtight container. These Ladoo’s can be stored for more than a month.
- You can add coconut into the mixture or also use its powder to sprinkle over Ladoo.
Serve the Ladoo alone or as a sweet in the complete meal. You may garnish the Ladoo with:
- Chopped Dry Fruits
- Saffron Strands
- Rose Petals
- Grated Coconut
- The top of the Dry-Fruit Ladoo can be drizzled with the sugar syrup.
The other dishes made from Dry Fruit can be Dry Fruits Milkshake, Dry Fruits Barfi, Dry Fruit Kheer, Dry Fruit Halwa and much such more.
The taste of this delectable Dry Fruits Ladoo is indeed divine and rich. If you want to relate yourself with other interesting types of Ladoo, then you may like to know about Dates Ladoo, Nut Ladoo, Coconut Ladoo, Sesame Ladoo, Atta Ladoo, Motichoor Ladoo, Rava Ladoo, Malai Ladoo and Boondi Ladoo.
Whereas the other Indian sweets which can be made instantly at home are different types of Barfi, Halwa such as Kaddu Halwa, Lauki Halwa, Mango Halwa, Carrot Halwa, Apple Halwa, Malpura, Fruit Custard, and Banana Sheera.