Paneer bread rolls is an easy recipe made up of paneer stuffed in bread and then baked. Thus paneer bread rolls recipe is really less time consuming and very easy to prepare. Out of various paneer recipes, this dish is very easy and tasty too. The stuffing of paneer sandwich can also be used here for making the paneer bread rolls. If you want to have a twist in regular paneer sandwich then try this recipe.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
This is one such snack which can be made without any pre-preparation and need of any extra ingredients. It is similar to the making of Potato Rolls, wherein you use the filling of mashed potatoes. Here, you use the crumbled paneer with other herbs and condiments to enhance the flavors of the dish. We have also baked the dish keeping the health factor in mind.
You can prepare this recipe if you have leftover paneer. This dish is healthy because I have baked it. You can also opt for pan roasting. So there is flexibility in the making of this snack, you can choose any technique you are comfortable with. The final paneer rolls will be crispy from outside, whereas soft and fresh inside.
If you are vegan, instead of paneer tofu can also be used. Again to make it healthier you can use brown bread. You can also add vegetables of your choice along with paneer. Serve hot with tomato sauce or coriander chutney.
- Time required to make the paneer bread rolls is around 30 minutes
- The measured proportion of ingredients serves 3 people. You can double or triple the number of serving.
- You can add chopped garlic and onions in this roll.
- If you are using ready-made paneer then soak it in warm water to make it soft for some time. Remove excess water by patting with the kitchen napkin.
- Do not throw the sides if the bread. Grind them in a mixer grinder and store in a jar in the refrigerator. Use for binding or coating patties.
- Soya paneer or tofu can be used.
- Veggies can also be added. But do sauté them.
- If you want, you skip the oil and use the soften butter.
- Dried herbs of measure ¼ tsp. can be added. You also add the mixed herbs.
- You must not deep fry or shallow fry them. Simply with the little amount of oil, roast them as mentioned in the recipe.
Cut these delicious and delectable bread rolls in two pieces. Serve with fresh homemade tomato sauce or tamarind date chutney or coriander chutney. For the snacks like this, you can have the crunchy bite of nachos or baked potato chips.
Garnish it with:
- Shredded Cheese
- Coriander Leaves
- Chopped Onions
- Grated Carrots
- For all the cheese lovers, you can have this with the cheese dip.
- It is one of the best starters to serve in parties if you have paneer dishes for a complete meal. It can be paired with the tangy appetizer like hot and warm tomato soup.
If you are interested in other food items from bread then you may check Italian herb Bread, Bruschetta, Banana Bread, Pumpkin bread, Bread Dahi Vada, Bread Pudding, Cheese Garlic Bread, Eggless Banana Bread and all the different types of sandwiches such as Veg Grilled Sandwich, Corn Sandwich, Samosa, Mushroom Sandwich and many more.