Craving for something creamy and chocolaty? Well, it’s the time to whip up some heavy cream and mix it your favorite chocolate. The Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe is a vegan and egg free recipe for making chocolate mousse. The origination of chocolate mousse was done in France and thus it is categorized as part of the French Cuisines. The chocolaty flavored moussed has the lingering chocolaty aroma.
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
It’s the dessert which is prepared in a jiffy. It mainly uses chocolate both white and dark in its preparation. The side ingredients such as Choco chips, coffee powder, vanilla powder, syrups, juices, honey, milk, and cream enhance the flavors of the mousse. It is easy to make and gets prepared quickly with simply melting the chocolate and mixing with the fresh cream.
The chocolate mousse has rich airy and creamy texture with a glaze of drizzled syrups. The smooth top layer of the mousse looks beautiful and shines with the bright raspberries. Seasoning it with the chopped nuts adds the crunchiness. You can top it with your favorite ingredients and give the dish diversity of your choice. The whole glass filled with chocolate mousse looks extremely stylish and gorgeous.
This delicious chocolate dessert can be made in minutes at home. For the chocolate lovers all over the world, this is the best recipe to offer. Anytime of Any day, a cup of mousse will turn your day flavorful. So what are you waiting for? Treat your loved ones with the goodness of chocolate and cream in one single cup.
- If you follow the instructions step by step, then the Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe gets ready in 20 minutes
- With the above-mentioned proportion of ingredients, you would be able to make the mousse for 3 people. If you have more people to serve then simply increase the amount of each ingredient.
- You can increase the proportion of dark chocolate or coffee if u want strong flavors.
- In contrast, if you prefer sweetness, then you may use a white milk chocolate.
- Same way, you can choose between sweetener and honey.
- You can store the mousse in the refrigerator.
Pour the yummy chocolate mousse in a small cubical glass. Garnish the top layer of mousse with –
- Chocolate Sticks
- White Cream
- Choco Chips
Image Credit : Chefpriyanka