Craving for something creamy and chocolaty? Well, it’s the time to whip up some heavy cream and mix it your favorite chocolate. The Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe is a vegan and egg free recipe for making chocolate mousse. The origination of chocolate mousse was done in France and thus it is categorized as part of the French Cuisines. The chocolaty flavored moussed has the lingering chocolaty aroma.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse
- Author: Karishma Shah
- Recipe Category: Sweets
- Cuisine: Desserts
Description: The Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe uses melted chocolate in surplus. No eggs makes it completely vegan and light to consume with any dish.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe Ingredients:
- Coffee Powder – 1 tsp.
- Chocolate Chips – ¼ cup
- Dark Chocolate – 1 cup
- White Chocolate – 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter – 2 tbsp.
- Vanilla Powder – ¼ tsp.
- Golden Syrup – ¼ tbsp.
- Maple Syrup – ¼ tbsp.
- Apple Juice – ¼ tsp.
- Mixed Fruit Juice – 1 ½ tsp.
- Almond Milk – ½ cup
- Fresh Cream – ¼ cup
- Fresh Milk – ¼ cup
- Raspberries – ¼ cup
- Honey – ¾ tbsp.
- Sweetener – as per taste
Note: You can also sue dry fruits if you want.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe Steps:
- Boil the fresh milk.
- Warm the almond milk.
- Warm the cream in the microwave.
- Whip the fresh cream till smooth peaks.
- Chop the both the chocolates in small pieces.
- In a microwave cooking bowl mix little warm cream with the dark chocolate and start the microwave. Let it melt for 20 seconds.
- Then, take the bowl out of the microwave, stir the melted chocolate.
- Now keep the bowl of white chocolate with little warm cream to melt in the microwave for 25 seconds.
- Now, take the bowl out and mix these two melted chocolates.
- Now, to this bowl add the instant coffee powder, oil, almond milk, and sugar.
- Transfer the combination of the chocolate mixture to the medium sized boiler.
- Stir well till the till chocolate mixture has combined properly.
- To this, add the maple and golden syrup.
- Also, pour in the apple juice and the mixed fruit juice.
- Allow the mousse mixture cook for some time in the boiler.
- When it has been cooked, wait till it gets cooled.
- Once it has become cool, add in the heavy and fresh whipped cream.
- Fold the cream and the chocolate mixture gently with the large spoon.
- Beat the mixture properly in the bowl till the ingredients blend.
- While you are whisking, drizzle the vanilla extract with few drops of the honey.
- Add fresh milk and water in the incrementing stages.
- When you get the uniform mouse mixture, let it rest and transfer to a bowl.
- After you have scooped out the mousse in a bowl, keep it in a refrigerator to cool.
- Check after 4 hours and take out. Then serve it in individual bowl or glass.
- Top the mousse with the Choc chips or any of your favorite topping.
And the rich whipped chocolate mousse is ready!
Note: You can use the Borosil mixing bowl. Melt the dark and white chocolate in two different bowls. Do not overcook the chocolate in the microwave.
Calories: 581 calories
- Total Time: PT35M
- Serves: 4
- Date Published: 2016-09-22
Get Daily Dose of Delicious Recipes… Subscribe Now!
It’s the dessert which is prepared in a jiffy. It mainly uses chocolate both white and dark in its preparation. The side ingredients such as Choco chips, coffee powder, vanilla powder, syrups, juices, honey, milk, and cream enhance the flavors of the mousse. It is easy to make and gets prepared quickly with simply melting the chocolate and mixing with the fresh cream.
The chocolate mousse has rich airy and creamy texture with a glaze of drizzled syrups. The smooth top layer of the mousse looks beautiful and shines with the bright raspberries. Seasoning it with the chopped nuts adds the crunchiness. You can top it with your favorite ingredients and give the dish diversity of your choice. The whole glass filled with chocolate mousse looks extremely stylish and gorgeous.
This delicious chocolate dessert can be made in minutes at home. For the chocolate lovers all over the world, this is the best recipe to offer. Anytime of Any day, a cup of mousse will turn your day flavorful. So what are you waiting for? Treat your loved ones with the goodness of chocolate and cream in one single cup.
- If you follow the instructions step by step, then the Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe gets ready in 20 minutes
- With the above-mentioned proportion of ingredients, you would be able to make the mousse for 3 people. If you have more people to serve then simply increase the amount of each ingredient.
- You can increase the proportion of dark chocolate or coffee if u want strong flavors.
- In contrast, if you prefer sweetness, then you may use a white milk chocolate.
- Same way, you can choose between sweetener and honey.
- You can store the mousse in the refrigerator.
Pour the yummy chocolate mousse in a small cubical glass. Garnish the top layer of mousse with –
- Chocolate Sticks
- White Cream
- Choco Chips
Image Credit : Chefpriyanka